Madana M. Hermiz, Esq.
1985 West Big Beaver Road, #320
Troy, MI 48084
Phone: (248) 825-8042
Fax: (248) 928-2036
- William S. Boyd School of Law, UNLV
Professional Associations and Memberships
- State Bar of Michigan
- U.S. District Court for the Eastern District of Michigan
- Oakland County Bar Association
- Macomb County Bar Association
- American Bar Association
- Chaldean American Chamber of Commerce, member of the Women's Committee
Madana Hermiz, the firm's managing attorney, focuses her law practice on Criminal Defense, Bankruptcy, Family Law, Appeals Business, and Real Estate. Ms. Hermiz has successfully and skillfully practiced before State of Michigan Courts in Oakland, Wayne and Macomb Counties. Ms. Hermiz has also practiced in Federal Court in the U.S. District Court for the Eastern District of Michigan.
Ms. Hermiz attended the University of Nevada, Las Vegas' William S. Boyd School of Law, graduating cum laude. During law school, Ms. Hermiz was a member of the dean's list and earned a position as one of twelve on Boyd's moot court team, the Society of Advocates.
Ms. Hermiz has experience in the following offices:
- Federal Public Defender's Office of Nevada, non-capital habeas unit
- Wayne County Prosecutor's Office, preliminary exams unit
- State of Michigan Appellate Defender Office
- William S. Boyd School of Law, Juvenile Justice Clinic
- Holland & Hart, L.L.P., Professional Development Fellow
- United States Bankruptcy Court, District of Nevada, extern to Chief Judge Nakagawa